Download THE PRODIGY DATASHEET, the PRODIGY BROCHURE and the Prodigy Quick Start Guide
Prodigy’s Key Features;
- Compact and powerful DMX and DALI hybrid with ArtNet.
- Equipped with onboard webserver and smartphone apps for both Apple and Android Phones.
- Easy to programme, with scene capture and snapshot editing.
- Scene scheduling, with built-in lighting desk.
- Scalable for small to large venues.
- Installed with RDM suite.
Stay in control with Prodigy;
- Flexible powerful control; With HTP or LTP operation, Outstation toggle or exclusive mode and Automatic ‘Take Control’ for multiroom applications.
- Multilayer ‘fail safe’ hardware.
- 4 CAN bus ports for reliable outstation operation.
- 2 DMX universe control.
- DMX bypass to disable Prodigy if needed.
- Non-tamper for use in public areas.
- Multiple I/O for third party equipment interfacing.
- Additional I/O at each outstation for further control.
The Prodigy Controller has optional mounting for installation in a range of environments; a choice of 19″ Rack Mount or Wall Mounting
Prodigy 19” rack mount
Prodigy Series Modules
- Control light levels and recall saved scenes.
- Simple cable link, no extra power required.
- Easy install via RJ45 connectors.
- AUX I/O for additional scene recall, snap-covers and LED indicators.